Sunday, April 28, 2013

Finally, after 20 years...RETIREMENT!

I have had the privilege to work with a wonderful group of people at the same elementary school my mother, myself, and my children attended.  After 20 years, the manager of our cafeteria is retiring and we had a party!

This is the cake that I created for the guest of honor at the celebration.  A Shabby Chic 3 tier vanilla cake with pale gold butter cream frosting was the focal point of the reception.  Sugar poppies, hydrangea blossoms, and leaves added character and interest to the cake.  I loved the way that it turned out!  I hope that you enjoy viewing my creation.


1 comment:

  1. 20 years? Wow that was a long time, inedeed! It’s nice to know that even though you’re retiring, you seem pretty happy with your experiences. Retirement sure is a life changer; a lot of factors have to be considered such as financial matters and health. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Debbie Fox @ Tereo Wealth

    ReplyDelete